Friday, April 13, 2007

Workout was the suck

I should have eaten something. At least that is what I keep telling myself. I have meetings through my regular gym session today. Being the thoughtful palnner that I am, I figured I would work out before going into work today. Great idea, poor execution.
I did not put enough into my poor waning stomach and not only did it complain throughout the session, put my concentration was off and there was nothing to fuel the workout. Lackluster until the final 10 minutes, I just could not get into the motions.
Altered the workout just a bit also, perhaps it threw me off rather than the lack of food. Did the regular thing on the bike, then into circuit training with "dead slow" repititions with heavy weight, alternating arms, back, abs, then legs. Seeing it all listed out here makes it appear much more arduous that reality. The final circuit is super fast reps, lighter weight, lots and lots of reps. Sweat pouring off my body. Good thing I keep that little towel with me. Could you imagine getting on a machine after it had been covered with someone else's sweat? Gnarly....

No comments: