Tuesday, April 17, 2007

workout was better

Yesterdays workout was much better than last Fridays. I cannot think if I did anything vastly different. Perhaps the work out gods just smiled on my measly presence. I did not hit the "wall" until about the six minute mark and I found it easy to "go somewhere else" until the fifteen minute mark.
I find I have to resist the compulsion to increase the weight stack. My particular circumstances require me to sweat of build muscle, but I feel like I should always be increasing the number of plates I struggle with.
Once I get acclimated to my routine, I will be posting my setups for reference.

On another note, the ISO audit is only five short days away. Everyone in the office is up in arms about documents, approvals, and audit trails. Talk about tense. You would think we were going through an IRS audit en masse. Being punished for not being appropriately considerate with the outcome being a physical punishment. Although I must say I am not overly concerned. Primarily because I am confident my department is the best prepared. I am quizzing them a drill Sargent. And they still seem to like me.

-nn

No comments: