Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Damn, damn, damn

Well, hell. I was reluctant to weigh in last night, and it goes to show you: if you think you gained weight, you most likely did. I went up 0.4 pounds. Not a tragedy, but it appears the mighty 60 pound mark still eludes me. Thinking back over the last week, I am fortunate I did not put on more. Being sick all week and having to work is not the best frame of mind to be in. Normally, when I am sick, I just eat whatever comes into view. You know the "feed a cold..." axiom? I live by that. At least I used to. Whatever. So starts another week of critical consumption.

The workout was fragmented today. The remnants of my cold hindered me, forcing me to go blow my nose three or four times. Trying to breath was interesting. I did manage to push more weight than ever and the slow sets were not as productive as they could have been. Guess my mind was not fully committed to the session.

Picked up a new camera for J. She has been really down since Miss B and family picked up and moved out of town. I am hoping this new toy will help her out of her doldrums. It pains me to think there is a part of her I cannot heal. This is all up to her.

-nn

No comments: