Monday, July 16, 2007

cannot break the single mindedness

For the past two weeks i sat down with the full intnention of putting something here that does not relate to working out. I would start "blind typing" (a writer's exercise) in order to get the juices flowing and before you knew it a post would be formed. Only thing is, all the posts were about how-to work out, preparing to work out, and the benefits of working out. So I figured a post about NOT writing about working out would be in order. If anything, just to get a friggin' post up.

So here it is. A post about NOT working out.

I finally enrolled in classes to finish up my degree. I literally killed all of my upper division classes before i opted out. When I say opted out, it was with the intent of completing the lower division classes through the CLEP program, which would satisfy the requirement. For uninitiated, a SLEP is a pass or fail test one takes for a fraction of the cost of regular classes. The problem was I never got around to taking the damn classes. I also found it a little intimidating to take a pass fo fail.

Anyway, I am back on the road to completing the BSIT program.

First class is slated to start on the 31st of this month. Wish me luck.

yay.

-nn

No comments: