Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another weekless post?

Check that. Meant to say another postless week.

Work is not the challenge I expected it to be (is it ever?). But the prospect of being able to return to school without the external pressure of having to constantly out perform (read:shine) is an attractive one. I have the typical single office setup, monitor facing away from the door, should the need arise to alt-tab away from the paper or assignment I am focused on. All the while, looking so intent on completing the last bits of a work-related report or document.

Do I feel the least bit guilty about using time at my desk for studies? Normally, I would say yes. However, since I have logged considerable hours at my home office performing work, the guilt is almost non-existent. Once I reach a deficit of time spent of home over work, I will not allow myself to feel the pangs.

A small mention about the work out, I am running Tuesday and Thursday to supplement the thrice weekly workouts.

-nn

No comments: