Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Memory loss

I had a post when I started in this morning.
The instant I get in front of the computer, it fades.
There is a passion to write, but the semblance of coherent subject matter fails me. Maybe it is the product of a mind easily distracted. I like to think that my brain is still too concerned with sounding smart and complete. Afraid that I will appear as a attention craving internet whore.

I have taken steps to ensure there is no personally identifiable information on this site.

I know that part of my fragile ego is definitely wanting to avoid the all seeing stare of the Grammar Nazis in the audience, ready to slam the casual writer on sentence structure, proper use of common slang, and inappropriate use of tense. Then there are the Math Masters
checking sums and products whether explicit or implied. Date Divas who will check every date you have ever noted to make sure it falls in line with the past list of events you have described AND ensure the reference you listed on February 10, 1999 was indeed Tuesday.

While not the entire reason I have difficulty putting words down, this is definitely a major. Getting started does not seem to be the problem. Once I get into the the bulk of the words, the continuity of the idea starts getting jumbled as I try to ensure a satisfying reading experience.

I just need the practice....

-nn

No comments: