Monday, September 3, 2007

umph...

Okay, okay. I realize it has been almost two weeks since my last post. Returning to school must have taken a little more out of me than I expected. Oh and then there was the additional build cycles at work that required me to work around the clock for seventy-two hours. I think that had more to do anything with lack of posts than anything else.
Let's focus on this work thing. How no earth is it possible for a moderately successful company to become moderately successful (nyet, remain moderately successful) when they cannot regulate work without any certainty? I will not elaborate further, but last week killed whatever spirit I was able to foster.
Clearing that out of my head, the much awaited Balls of Fury released last week. Just in time for a departmental outing. Yes, it was decided (by committee) the department wanted to go see this send up of the kung fu classic, Fists of Fury. Did i mention I was the sole member on the selection committee? It is good to be the king (sometimes). My team is mostly young and quite eager to please, with the most senior in age being even younger in the heart (and the head), so an outing of this type is well aligned with their taste (and mine).

-nn

No comments: