Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I know, I know...

Yet another week without a post. What on earth could I possibly be doing?

Well....

I started a psych class and believe it or not, the professor actually knows his material. Not only that, his assignments require gobs of reading, terror loads of research, and metric tons of analysis.
He even started out this week saying, while not disappointed, he was expecting more in our online discussion and no one has yet to receive maximum available credit. Yikes!

I knew from the start this would be an interesting course, but who thought it would be challenging also (insert sarcasm here)? Does sarcasm work if you have to point it out? I thought not. How about sarcasm about being sarcastic? Isn't that like a double negative making a positive? That would totally work on my planet.

I did however, stumble across this gem while looking up synonyms for the word "bilateral".

Enjoy.

-nn

No comments: