Thursday, December 6, 2007

Trueknowledge gets slammed with requests

So a while back, I ran across an open invitation for beta testers for a new internet search technology. I immediately applied thinking they were doing nothing but waiting for my application and eagerly awaited a reply. And waited. And waited. Until finally I was notified the response to their open invitation overwhelmed the support team and the beta program was closed. Trueknowledge would be sure to notify me if an opening appeared in the near future, thanks for applying.

First thought to occur to me is "You create an open invitation for the purported breakthrough search technology on the internet and do not expect an overwhelming response?". Isn't just a bit myopic on the planning front?

Color be bugged.

-nn

No comments: