Saturday, November 3, 2007

So returns the lust


You just cannot imagine the wellspring of emotion experienced when I ran across this item. I was like a twelve year school girl realizing my middle school crush was going to show up unexpectedly at my door. Yes, it was exactly like that.
This shirt will actively display the signal strength of any wifi spots in range. If I were the designer, I would take it a little further and add a scrolling led displaying the net names and which flavor of 802.11 the detected net is utilizing. New levels of geek love, let me tell you...
---
On another note, the seventy pound mark for my weight loss still evades me like that last dill pickle at the bottom of the jar. After chasing that little mother with a single-minded abandon of a meth addict looking for a score before burning through my current stash, i still can't make that connection. And the current head of steam is starting to finally burn dry. I have been working hard to not pay attention to my waning enthusiasm (hell, it's been three years).
I went on a little bender after missing the mark at last weigh-in and starting looking to hook up with as many carbohydrate laden foods as possible. Good times.

-nn

No comments: