Monday, January 29, 2007

Because I said so, that's why.

Here we go with yet another blog. This is the third blog I have started in about five years and for the life of me I cannot understand what compels me to spew the words you see in front of you. But having said that, here they are. Dancing in orderly little rows for your reading pleasure (or otherwise).
So what sets this blog apart from the plethora of others at your beck and call? Well, for one, as the name implies, this seemingly unconnected collection is mainly for things I dub "nicheless". Whereas you can always find a blog which lists a persons' the latest crush (celebrity or not) or even one espousing the latest high-tech geegaw. But how often is it you find a blog with no particular point at all? A collection of such randomness it makes one think they have tapped into the stream of consciousness of a someone who is most definitely (or should be) on a double dose of paxil?
I hope to make this that blog. I even promise to make every attempt to employ proper punctuation and capitalization, thus giving it a more "adult" feel, don't you think?
It will be a slow work in progress, mostly taken up to improve my poor typing skills.
--- +++ ---
Given that, I will open with the first of things that ran across my attention span today.
Her.

No comments: